Monday, August 29, 2011

Pretty much the norm.

Okay, so I'll work backwards for right now. Aka, I'm just gonna post about today.

Today started out pretty normal. I woke up at 7:10 to finish some homework, ate some Greek yogurt, then went to Geology. Afterwards, I headed to Spanish which I finally made it to on time. (She likes to start 5 minutes early which is a problem since my Geology class is right before it.) I went to the library to read for Political Science and English (both of which are tomorrow). I've found a spot I like for reading on the fourth floor: super comfy red leather armchairs right in front of a wall of windows. So sumptuous! Unfortunately, the chairs proved too comfy and 7 was just way too early for a college student to wake up. I totally fell asleep while reading my Poli. Sci. book. Twice. After that, though, I was super refreshed and did actually finish my reading.

Slightly related note, my Poli. Sci. professor TOTALLY reminds me of Meghan. It's pretty crazy.

After that I ate lunch, walked back to the dorm, wasted some time, and then went swimming at the Student Aquatic Center (SAC). Today was actually the first day I went swimming this year, and I LOVED it. It's a thousand times better than running. I swam 1100 meters, which was a lot more than I expected to, but I felt like pushing myself. When you actually enjoy the activity, it's a heck of a lot easier to do it for 40 minutes.

So then I went back and showered and everything. I was gonna go eat dinner with Donnie and Jon, but I didn't have enough time. I had to get ready for SPEEDFRIENDING. The eighth floor teamed up with our buddy floor (the 7th) and had a speedfriending event, which was basically just like speeddating just not for romance and there was free pizza. *Note, if you want to get college kids to come to any event, offer free pizza* It was really fun, and afterwards, Bernadette, Tyrell (I know him from one of my classes), Justine, and Nate (both of whom I just met) ate at Morrill. Bernadette and I made handmade milkshakes which were really good, and we got really super hyper, which is always fun. Especially since Tyrell just egged us on. Haha.

That's pretty much everything major that happened today. Swimming, an awesome nap, free food, milkshakes, and great music thanks to Pandora. All-in-all, a good day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm posting! See - I'm posting! I'm not saying much by I'm posting!
    I love you sweetie. Mom

    ReplyDelete